Thursday, August 13, 2009

Immersion hand blenders are terrific!


I love my hand blender more than anything in the world! I use it to make smoothies or blended cocktails right in the glass. I use it to blend soups or sauces right in the pot. You can make your own homemade mayonnaise or emulsified salad dressings quick and easy. Some models have a small food possessor attachment for added versatility ( I don’t have one of those yet, but its on my Christmas list.) If you do not have a hand blender, you cannot consider yourself a civilized human being! GET ONE NOW! You will love yours too!
Check out this one for starters.

2 comments:

Dora Renee Wilkerson said...

I love my Immersion hand blender. I use one to make my cold press soaps. The other one I use to beat eggs with... just love them!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.